A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on the user's computer when accessing certain web pages, to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is performed from that computer. Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing advantages for the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. Keep in mind that cookies cannot harm your computer and that in return the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve errors.
Alfix Pavimentos, S.L. uses on this website the following cookies that are detailed below, distinguishing:
- Strictly necessary cookies for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user and that can be used for correct navigation or that are used to ensure that the content of a web page loads effectively, if deactivated the user will not be able to receive correctly the established services and contents.
- Own cookies, are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Analytical cookies, for the monitoring and collection of statistical data of the activity, with the purpose of guaranteeing the best service to the user.
- Advertising cookies, for the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
As a complementary guarantee to the information provided above. The user can at any time revoke the operation of the cookies of that website by:
For any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact email@example.com
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
The company Alfix Pavimentos, S.L. Thank you for consenting to the acceptance of cookies, this helps us obtain more precise data that allows us to improve the content and design of our web pages and applications to adapt them to your preferences.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must carry out your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for this purpose. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DISABLE COOKIES
In order for you to understand the scope that deactivating cookies can have, we show you some examples:
- You may not share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as My Account, or My Profile or My Orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be by phone or by visiting the physical store if you have one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not be able to tell if you are a human or an automated application posting spam.
- It will not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising income of the web.